Let VE Electrical Service Your Air Conditioning in North Brisbane
When the temperatures outside soar, there’s nothing like air conditioning in North Brisbane. Air conditioning systems are must-haves for many homeowners because of the advantages they offer. Besides keeping you, your family, and your guests cool and comfortable, they also help filter the air. Central air conditioning systems tend to make less noise than window units and even take up less space, as the unit itself is located outside. These systems are extremely easy to use and often double as heating systems. Central air conditioning has quickly become the standard. Keep yours in top working condition with service from VE Electrical.
What Sets VE Electrical Apart Regarding Air Conditioning Installation in Brisbane Northside
When you work with VE Electrical, you’ll discover a reliable team of professionals trained to handle a wide variety of projects including installing, repairing, and servicing air conditioners. Here are some of the things that set us apart from the competition.
- Fast service. We handle all enquiries within 24 hours – quicker if it’s an emergency.
- One point of contact. We offer a range of services including air conditioner service, electrical work, lighting installations, solar installations, and much more. We can also handle hazardous area jobs.
- Safety and compliance. We prioritise safety, and as such, all our employees are rigorously trained and routinely tested to ensure compliance with stringent industry requirements.
If you need an air conditioner service of any type, trust VE Electrical to complete the job quickly and correctly.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Air Conditioning Service in North Brisbane
Heating and cooling bills can make up a substantial portion of your total energy costs. For most homeowners, using their air conditioning is the largest energy expense they’ll incur all year. However, most folks also agree that it’s worth it. You can make keeping your home cool more affordable by trying the following tips.
- Keep the outdoor condenser unit clean. Your unit will work more efficiently if it’s clear of debris.
- Keep your indoor vents vacuumed and unblocked. Vacuum the dust from vents regularly and keep items such as furniture, toys, and blinds out of the way of the air flow.
- Adjust your thermostat. A minimal increase in home temperature will result in significant savings over time.
- Keep warm items such as lamps away from your thermostat. Anything that produces heat near your thermostat will tell it that it needs to work harder to cool the air in your home to the desired temperature.
- Close your blinds and curtains during the day. Anytime the sun is streaming in through a window, keep your curtains or blinds closed against it, helping your home from heating up unnecessarily.
Why Trust VE Electrical Regarding Air Conditioning Repairs in North Brisbane
VE Electrical is a locally-owned business based in Northgate and Cleveland that also services other Brisbane-area suburbs. You can count on us to provide prompt, efficient, and friendly service, whether we are maintaining your air conditioner, repairing an electrical problem, or performing a safety inspection. The choice is an easy one – contact VE Electrical today to book your service.