PLC and SCADA systems play a vital role in the modern industrial and automation environment. From the individual PLC controlling a discrete plant to a site wide integrated PLC and SCADA system VE-Electrical is able to provide a total PLC and/or SCADA system solution. PLC Installation in Northgate Volt Edge has a wide range of hands-on PLC and SCADA expertise and has performed projects utilising most major PLC and SCADA vendor’s equipment.
VE-Electrical is involved in all aspects of PLC and SCADA projects including:
Provision of Consultant Advice.
- Project development
- Design standards (automation, control concepts, protection, instrumentation, redundancy, architecture, IT security, graphics, alarms, etc)
- Performance standards & requirements
- Control room requirements
- PLC/SCADA integration
- Specification preparation and analysis
- Alarm analysis and reduction
PLC/SCADA Project Implementation.
- Project Management
- Hardware supply and installation
- Network and communication systems design
- Plant information technology design and setup
- Functional design, configuration, testing, commissioning and tuning
- Electrical systems engineering including power and cabling systems design
- Instrumentation and field equipment
- Documentation and training
- Automation level improvements
To know more about the Ve-Electrical, please visit here.